Thursday 20 August 2015

My monthly favourites

It's that time of month again were I blabber on about the things I've really enjoyed this month. And, I forget to post these every single month so if I remember to publish this, someone needs to buy me some ice creme. 
Okay, this month has been lovely. The weather has been nice, I've gained a tan - which, might I add, never happens so that is a glorious achievement in itself. 

okay, so the things I've loved this month. 

Beauty 

I have always used a plain old brown powder on my eyebrows, but this month, I invested in the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil and I have to say, it's brilliant. It makes my brows look so beautiful, and you can get your brows to look really natural by just using the pen end and doing small brush strokes, but the pencil end adds such definition that makes your brows just stand out. 

I have absolutely loved wearing a nude colour on my lips  and the lipstick I have been loving is the Rimmel Kate Moss in the shade Number 3. It is a gorgeous brown/pink nude shade that looks so flattering and natural when on. Definitely a shade I will repurchase when it runs out. Which is a big deal for me because I usually only wear red/berry toned lipsticks. 

Okay, so the last beauty item I have adored this month is Benefit's Rollar Lash which, if I'm honest, is a little more pricey than what I would normally spend on a mascara, but, I have absolutely loved it and it definitely is worth every single penny. 

TV/Film 

The tv show that I have loved the most this month is Pretty Little Liars. I have loved this show for 5 years now, and not a single episode has ever disappointed me. I am in love.

A movie I have loved this month is a movie called Wish I was Here, it is a Zach Braff movie and it's just a beautiful film to watch. It's funny and emotional and the storyline is just really nice to watch. 

Music 

My music favourites will always be The Ghost Inside, they are without a doubt my favourite band, everything I have heard by them is brilliant and they never disappoint me. 

But, as a new one, I have loved Happy Song by Bring Me the Horizon. I didn't expect to because most of the people I know who listened to it before me said it was a really bad song, but as you will know from my review on it, I adored it. 

Another band I have loved listening to this month is Architects. I never get butterflies from listening to a band but their album Lost Forever//Lost Together is truly beautiful and I have really enjoyed listening to it this month. 

Youtubers

When I think about what youtubers I have enjoyed this month, there are only a few that come to mind. and those are:
  • EssieButton - I only discovered Estée last month but I have really enjoyed watching her new and old videos this month, her voice is so calming to listen to and the quality of her videos is amazing. 
  • VelvetGh0st - I have loved Gabby for over a year now and her videos never fail to make me smile, although, I think the way she has changed her life around and handled everything she has gone through over the last couple of months really is something to be admired. 
  • Lucy&Lydia - These two are the happiest people I watch on the internet, and although their content is pretty much the same as most female youtubers, their happiness and chemistry just makes their videos something I have to watch because I just know I will feel insanely happy afterwards. 
  • and, PointlessBlogVlogs. - Not the greatest youtuber atm, the content on his main channel has lacked so much, but, his vlog channel is something I watch every night. I love how happy and enthusiastic he is. I have literally watched every single video he has released this month on this channel, loved them all. 

okay, that is is from me. 
thanks for reading, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment