Sunday 13 September 2015

Day out at the park

So I recently took a trip to a local park, and some of the pictures I took there are so beautiful. Photography is something I used to really enjoy but I stopped having time for it when I went to college, but, three years later, I have rekindled my love. My favourite thing to take pictures of is definitely nature, it's always so beautiful, no matter the time of day or weather. So go ahead, and enjoy the beauty that is nature.

These two pictures, I am so happy with how they turned out, these flowers looked so petite and pretty, I just had to take pictures.

Purple used to be one of my favourite colours, So these flowers really stood out to me.- they're so pretty.


I'm not completely sure why, but I was so drawn to this tree, which might sound odd but, I just thought it looked absolutely beautiful surrounded by these gorgeous purple wildflowers.

This lake was so beautiful, both times I have visited, I have gotten some pretty amazing pictures, this one was my favourite out of them all though.


These were the friendliest swans I have ever came across, They came so close and were not phased at all by the three dogs I had with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment