Tuesday 17 February 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Rant and Cover Ideas.

I must admit, I'm getting sort of stuck on what to post about lately, I think that's why I stopped blogging last year. But, I'm just going to see where this post takes me until I come up with some better ideas.
Okay, so right now I'm listening to the playlist that spotify made for me of my top 100 played songs of last year and seriously, I don't recall listening to half of these songs. But, on the topic of music, I have been trying to find the perfect song to do a cover of recently but I can't find anything. I've tried Sam Smith, Sia, Birdy, John Legend, Bring Me The Horizon and Rihana but nothing seems right and is comfortable to sing in my current living conditions. So, if anyone has any ideas of songs for a soprano vocalist to cover then let me know? thanks.
Really looking forward to posting my february favourites at the end of this month, been adding to it everytime I buy and try out something new and i'm really enjoying it so far, it makes me want to buy myself new things all the time.
How many of you are going to see the Fifty Shades of Grey movie? I personally won't be going to see it or support it in any way at all. After seeing some of the things that are included in that movie (I never read the book), I decided that it was definitely not the kind of thing I wanted to support. I mean, I completely understand what people mean when they say that there are plenty of other movies that promote the same sort of things but most of the time, those sort of things are represented as a bad thing, like the bad guy will rape someone, or sexually abuse someone, and when it is represented in a positive way, it's not to the same extremes as FSoG, And, I also understand people when they say that other movies support other things, like I saw one person say that The Hunger Games supports child labour and war or some bulls**t like that, and if you want to have that point of view then good for you, but at the end of the day, it f**king doesn't, and even if it did, it's a bloody fantasy movie. I mean, for gods sake, have you even watched it? The people in it are ridiculous, it's a fantasy movie, not a supposed "romantic" movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment