Monday 16 February 2015

The vampire diaries

Not posted in a couple of days so I thought I'd write a quick review on the vampire diaries as i've just gotten myself up-to-date. And I must say, this season has been brilliant so far, although there are a few flaws. For starters, Enzo, his storyline is getting a bit boring, I understand that it's meant to be leading up to something "big", but it's just not interested me so far. Bonnie, I adore Bonnie and I really want her back in current day Mystic Falls, her being back in the 90's is a really interesting storyline, but I feel as though it's been dragged out for far too long now, anyone else agree? 
And, Stefan and Caroline, I really do not like them together, they're meant to just be really close friends, why did there have to be a romantic interest there? And as for Jeremy, why couldn't he just go off to art school? He needs some time to be normal, going to art school would have made an interesting storyling, fuck, if they really wanted to keep in the hunter storyline, he could have gone to art achool and carried on hunting while he's there. I'm honestly just not sure how I feel about it at the minute, I feel as thought i'm only watching it because I'm curious on if Bonnie manages to find a way back...

No comments:

Post a Comment