Monday 9 February 2015

The Walking Dead, Season 5, Episode 9, short review. SPOILERS

So, have any of you watched the new walking dead episode?
I just watched it now and I must admit, I'm a little bit disappointed with it. I feel as though I've just waited three months only to be let down. First episode of the second half of season 5, I dunno, I just expected more from it, something to make people want to continue watching it. Tyreese dying just wasn't that much of a big deal to me because I was never a fan of his character anyway, and I just feel as though they're killing people off for the sake of it now, they just killed off Beth, why Tyreese as well? There seemed to be no point to his death in the slightest, well, from what I could see anyway. I mean, I watched the preview for the next episode and it does look really good so I am going to continue watching it and I probably will really enjoy it as I've enjoyed all of the other episodes but this new one, I'm not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment