Thursday 26 February 2015

Monthly favourites/Collective Haul!

I know that it's not quite the end of the month but we're two days away from the end of February so I thought I'd post this now because, this is a post I've been really excited about posting. It's going to contain all of the small bits and bobs I've loved and bought this month.

Music! 

Okay, so the first thing I've loved this month is FourFiveSeconds by Rihanna, Kanye West and Paul McCartney. I heard this sound the day that the video was released and adored it, listened to it on repeat for about half an hour and decided to buy it and I had it on repeat for the rest of the day. Insanely good song. I think it would be a lot better without Kanye though but whatever. If you've not heard it, I strongly recommend that you do.

Random bits & bobs!

The first thing I bought this month for myself that wasn't food was this hair dye. The colour I bought was Bubblegum Blue. And although it has not came out the correct colour (due to a bad bleaching job) I would still recommend this dye. My hair came out a gorgeous blue/green colour so even though it's not the blue I bought the dye for, it's still came out a nice colour. I bought this box of 4 from Amazon for £10, which is an absolute bargain considering the individual tubes are £4 each.

These bedsheets are gorgeous! I loove hedgehogs so these were just (almost) perfect for me. (to have been perfect it would have had to have had pugs on it) But anyway, I bought these for about £9 from Primark which was an insanely good price for bed sheets, especially seen as they're really good quality as well.

Makeup!

I had been wanting to try out this foundation for a very long time. And I must admit, I am glad I got it. It's a really good foundation considering the price. The coverage is good although, it's quite thin so it does requite some layering. Although I do think that I'll try a different foundation next time I need to buy some. I bought this from Superdrug for £7.

(does nail polish count as makeup?) 

This was quite an impulsive purchase. I had been after a grey nail polish for a long time, and hadn't found one that was a shade that I liked. But, I was in tesco, and I happened to go past the Barry M counter and saw this and I just had to buy it. I'd prefer a matte one but a matte top coat is easy to come across these days so it doesn't bother me too much especially seen as I love it as it is. It dries super fast which is a bonus as well. I do two coats which is more than enough for a nice even coverage. Barry M nail polish never fails me. I bought this for £4.

Clothes & Accessories!

I had been after a new bag for a while and I went into new look and this bag instantly jumped out at me. It was the perfect size for what I needed it for and it's gorgeous. I use this bag all the time and would not be without it. I paid £23 for this bag.

As you all know, I have been planning on joining the gym and as motivation, I bought some gym clothes. I bought this vest and a sports bra but I won't be posting a picture of the bra on here. I am in love with this top and can not wait to wear it for the gym or anything I choose to wear it for. I bought this vest for £22. And I bought the bra for £22 as well. I ordered both items off of amazon. I would have bought the bra elsewhere but, as my bra size is too awkward to buy in a store, I had to order it online.

Happy New Year

So on the 22nd of this month, Liverpool had it's annual Chinese New Year parade. So obviously I went and picked up a few things before watching the parade, in the pouring rain might I add. I got absolutely soaked but it was completely worth it because it was such a good morning.

So the first thing I bought was the classic Chinese New Year parade dragon. I just had to have one of these because I used to get them from school when I was younger but they always got ruined.

The second thing I picked up was this lucky buddah charm. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. At the minute he's hung on my memory board but when I get a car he'll definitely be in there. 

The last thing I picked up was the Chinese lucky coins in a red ribbon. They did have these in gold but I'm more of a silver person so I picked it up in silver. I've worn these on a choker a couple of times since I got it and it looks so beautiful, but right now it's in my purse. You can never have enough luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment